Friday, November 21, 2008

Bible Study

I have been planning to start a Bible study here on my blog for quite awhile and have been wondering where to begin. After much prayer I have decided that the beginning of any study of Bible doctrine should begin with God. The Bible is, after all, God's Word and it is through the Bible that He speaks to us. In this study, our only textbook will be the Bible, and be forewarned, I'm not going to spoon feed you. From personal experience I have found that I learn better when I have to do some of the searching myself. As a teacher I have found this to also be true with my student. And it is probably the same with you.

Our first lesson with be entitled The Existence of GOD and will begin on Tuesday, November 25th. This first lesson will be divided into three parts. I will post a new lesson (or part of a lesson) on each Tuesday. I hope that you will join me as we take our Bible in hand and search the Scriptures. And be assured that comments are welcome. Looking forward to seeing you right here next Tuesday, November 25th. Until then.....Abundant Blessings!

2 comments:

Melanie said...

This sounds great... can't wait to read more about it.

Thanks for visiting me this week.

Have a great weekend!

Saleslady371 said...

Hi, Kathie:
How exciting that you'll be ministering in your gift of teaching. You go girl!
Love,
Mary