Thursday, June 12, 2008

Medical Funds Update

From the desk of
Samuel Nolasco
APDO 129-2350
San Jose, Costa Rica, Central America
nolascoincostarica@hotmail.com
June 2, 2008

Dear Friends,
Greetings from Costa Rica in the name of our wonderful Lord and Saviour, Jesus Christ. I want to take this opportunity to give you an update on my surgeries and on the funds needed to complete the procedures.
As of today, I have received $7,082. toward the initial needed amount of $20,400 for my surgeries. Early last week, it was determined that I would need a bone graft on the left side of my upper jaw. This would be an additional $3,200. Since future procedures could not be done until the bone graft was completed and healed, I prayerfully made the decision to go forward with the graft. It was done on Thursday, May 29th. It will take at least a couple of weeks to heal before another procedure can be done. I am very thankful that God allowed me to find a dental surgeon who was willing to work with me as funds come available, and although I am still far from having the amount needed to complete the work, I am trusting that God through His people will provide what is needed.
I ask that you would continue to pray concerning my need and the procedures; that all would go well, that I would heal quickly, and that I will be able to manage the pain. Pray also that hearts will be touched to help with the funds needed to complete all the procedures. I am most grateful to those of you who have already helped with funding, and humbly pray that if it be God´s will others would also be willing to help me in this time of need.
May God´s richest blessings be yours.

In Christ,


Samuel Nolasco

No comments: